POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water and Photons...don't ask me why.. : Re: Water and Photons...don't ask me why.. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water and Photons...don't ask me why..
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 5 Jan 2008 00:13:58
Message: <477f1216@news.povray.org>
"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote in message

>>> render this in under a few months time
>>
>> .... uh, nevermind
>>

> Can I have the source? I want to see how slow it goes on my machine :]

Absolutely.
It shouldn't be too bad using modern machines.
Bet there is that block of "high quality" settings.

I haven't rendered the scene with that block enabled yet, so I don't know
wether it looks better with it on or if that little block will make
everything look like hammered dog$#!t. ;-D

See p.b.i: Water and Photons...[Source]

Ian