POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Electronic organ Eminent Solina P-240 WIP, update : Re: Electronic organ Eminent Solina P-240 WIP, update Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electronic organ Eminent Solina P-240 WIP, update
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 4 Jan 2008 18:25:17
Message: <477ec05d@news.povray.org>
High!

dlm schrieb:

> In the fully assembled state that would not be visible.
> e.g. http://img.2dehands.be/f/view/32020467-eminent-solina-p240-orgel.jpg

Not from above... but if I look from beneath the front part of the
playtable, the pressboard is visible - that's where the connector
sockets are hidden! For more than a year, I suspected that my organ had
no headphone socket at all... unless I started modeling it in late 2005
and looked below the playtable for measuring!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Get 'Em Out By Friday, live 1973 (Genesis)