POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water and Photons...don't ask me why.. : Water and Photons...don't ask me why.. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Water and Photons...don't ask me why..
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 4 Jan 2008 05:56:46
Message: <477e10ee@news.povray.org>
Like I said...Don't Ask Me Why...

I am not sure exactly what I was thinking, what I might have meant this for,
or where I got the parts for this, but I found this amongst my 3Tb of crap
accumulated over the last 1.5 decades in a folder of stuff I have done.
So...Yeah...

Only now have I had the technology to render this in under a few months
time, so I did.

Again, don't ask me why.

I am fully confident that my answer would be totally unsatisfactory, and
might probably drive most insane..

There are other files of greater interest which I will post once I figure
out just WTF I was trying to do with them... ;-D

For what ever it may or may not be worth, (NEVER assume that I care..)

Ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cyls1.jpg' (142 KB)