POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : stereogram.pov released today (136k jpg) : Re: stereogram.pov released today (136k jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stereogram.pov released today (136k jpg)
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 24 Dec 2007 10:19:23
Message: <476fcdfb$1@news.povray.org>

> "jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> Seems some people still have trouble seeing these things. Sam, you might want to
>> consider putting two "focusing dots" above the picture. I remember those things
>> being fairly helpful when I started looking at these things.
>
> The image is full of focusing dots.

I had trouble finding the right eye orientation on each of Samuel's
stereograms, because it seems that several are possible and make edges
appear (I think someone else also mentionned seeing three "intersecting"
snowmen on the first image). Only one gives the right image, though...
So yes, it's a problem that focusing dots can help with.

--
Vincent