POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just for laughs (48k jpg) : Just for laughs (48k jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  Just for laughs (48k jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 21 Dec 2007 00:32:49
Message: <476b5001@news.povray.org>
Or maybe just an inward chuckle ;)

The scene was rendered in two passes. The first uses a technique I
recently discovered for blending an image into the background. This
gives me more flexibility than fog, and renders faster than media. It
uses Rune's increasingly useful illusion.inc. The second pass uses a new
version of my luminous_bloom code, which is almost ready for deployment
to the community.

Questions, comments, etc :)

Sam

Post a reply to this message