POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Problem: Photons: Crash? : Re: Problem: Photons: Crash? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 08:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem: Photons: Crash?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 Dec 2007 08:28:32
Message: <475fe200$1@news.povray.org>
Hm-hmmm, I see. Thanks for the advise. I even tried something similar
(slightly different resolution). But still, after half a day I gave up. It
is this condemned (critical) 45176 position, where everything appears to be
come to an end.

Hopefully someone can supply me with that file...

Sven Littkowski