POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Problem: Photons: Crash? : Problem: Photons: Crash? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 08:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Problem: Photons: Crash?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 10 Dec 2007 10:54:50
Message: <475d614a@news.povray.org>
I am not sure if POVRAY crashes on my scene file or not, who can help?

It starts to parse the photons, but at position 45176 it suddenly stops
doing anything. Maybe POVRAY still calculates, but I am not sure. At least,
it reacts properly on abort request. Who would like to test my file (see
attached ZIP) and tell me if it crashed or not?

Thanks.

Sven Littkowski

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'SL Heli Chopper 02.zip' (394 KB)