POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : initial splash : Re: initial splash Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: initial splash
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Dec 2007 02:09:45
Message: <4757a039$1@news.povray.org>
<sigh>  There's no need to be insulting, AQ.

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 01:51:17 -0500, alphaQuad wrote:

> But there are always those who will do anything and everything to stop
> progress.

If you think that was my goal, you are sadly, sadly mistaken.  I wouldn't
even know what progress I am supposedly stopping, because I don't
understand what the whole discussion was about to begin with.  That was
the point of the question - you're assuming that I have a clue (or anyone
does) as to what your goals were or anything like that.  I didn't, and I
tried to help you understand that.

That you refused to believe that and instead want to believe that
everyone's "against you" for some reason and wants to halt your progress
tells me that you really need to examine your goals; you simply have been
misunderstood here and those of us who have tried to get more information
from you about what you are looking for have met resistance.

For my part, I just wanted to understand what your goals were so I could
give you constructive feedback.  I still have no idea what you were
looking for when you asked for feedback, and I'm sorry that you are
failing to understand the situation.

Best of luck to you in whatever it was you were trying to do.  Seriously,
don't give up because you misinterpreted what my (or anyone's) intentions
were here.

Jim