POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : initial splash : Re: initial splash Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: initial splash
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Dec 2007 23:50:25
Message: <47577f91@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 23:16:16 -0500, alphaQuad wrote:

> I give up.
> not working together,
> project will go incomplete for that.
> seems more like a contest around here.

This is what I was talking about with "being defensive", AQ.

We're trying to understand who (if not the readers of this group) this
image was created for or what the intention was.

If your intention was to get kudos for creating a nice image, well, then,
kudos for a nice image.  I for one like the concept (honestly).

If your intention was to get feedback on the image, then there's plenty
of useful feedback here, but there's been a LOT of confusion about what
this is for.

We just can't figure out what you are looking for here, and you're not
making it any easier by just giving up or not giving us information that
would be useful in understanding your intended use.

I'm very sorry, but you're not making it easier for anyone to give you
what you're looking for.

Jim