POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] : Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Dec 2007 03:00:11
Message: <4755090b$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht

> I love the old guy with the skinny legs. :) I like his clothes a lot too.
> The
> short cape thing is great. I do wonder, though, what is behind that
> sheet??

Thank you Janet! Both characters are derived from Apollo Maximus which
provides us with a wealth of different morphs. Adapting them to one's needs
is then fairly simple.

Imo, the sheet itself is the bone of contention, so to speak, the alien
trying to sell it to the old guy who does not see any use for it  :-)

Thomas