POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Short Code Fun : Re: Short Code Fun Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short Code Fun
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 2 Dec 2007 11:48:14
Message: <4752e1ce@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> dlm wrote:
>> Are you suggesting that he should pay for advice?
>
>   I'm suggesting that it might be fairer if this was an competition
> between individuals who compete on their own merit and their own
> knowledge and experience, not a competition between group efforts
> against individuals.

The only thing is that *all* of our knowledge about POV either came from
or has been greatly enhanced by this newsgroup.  There is no such thing
as intrinsic POV knowledge.

I would suggest though that anytime you use a newsgroup suggestion to
shorten your code, you be required to add a tag to the code:

//enhanced by (name)

ROFL.