POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Advent Calendar : Re: Advent Calendar Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advent Calendar
From: andrel
Date: 2 Dec 2007 08:51:51
Message: <4752B877.2060607@hotmail.com>
Thierry CHARLES wrote:
> Hello !
>
> The french Povray's community is proud to announce you the Advent
> Calendar 2007. All you have to do is to follow this link :
> http://avent.les-charles.net

Perhaps you could add an english translation of the not available yet
message.

It was not immediately obvious that the arrow in the wateringcan image
was for download. I expected it to take me back to the menu, in stead I
have now some of Gilles source on my machine. Or rather I haven't, tried
it twice; one archive has 3632 bytes missing and the other 4096.