POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Short Code Fun : Re: Short Code Fun Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short Code Fun
From: Dre
Date: 28 Nov 2007 23:05:54
Message: <474e3aa2@news.povray.org>
news:474e362e@news.povray.org...
>  Once again someone posting their short code WIP and getting free
> advice from the community on how to make it shorter... Fair?

Totally fair IMO, the OP never asked for any advice.

"A preliminary experiment for SCC#5 produced an image I rather liked, so I
thought I'd share it"

Nothing at all wrong with that IMO.

As soon as I saw your name I knew you were going to say something negative,
I was spot on.

Lighten up for crying out loud!!

Cheers Dre