POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine : Re: Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 19 Nov 2007 05:55:20
Message: <47416b98@news.povray.org>
No, as Alain think, it's a free magazine available in the waiting rooms,
mainly for patients and clinicians.
I agree with Warp remarks: the afternoon I took the magazine, and the
evening I wrote a mail to Hospital customer service demanding them to advise
their press office to print the source of their covers and asking them about
publishing permissions. Usually Hospital customer service replies to mail, I
will report you when it'll happen.

;-)
Paolo