POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fall Forest : Re: Fall Forest Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fall Forest
From: George J  Wallace
Date: 18 Nov 2007 08:42:11
Message: <47404133$1@news.povray.org>
Hi;
  I think that this is an absolutely great image.  Just a couple of picky
things based on what I've seen here in New England.  First, our river banks
are dirt instead of sand so I think they should be a medium to dark brown.
Second, the grassy hill on the right of the image wouldn't happen here - the
soil would have eroded into the river millennia ago leaving just a bare rock
outcropping.  Finally, our air isn't quite brown, yet  :-)  Still, a great
picture...gjw

----