POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine : Re: Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slime's povcomp tree on Hospital magazine
From: Alain
Date: 17 Nov 2007 10:18:18
Message: <473f063a$1@news.povray.org>
Slime nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/17 04:18:
> Wow, interesting. I get a lot of requests for that image and I usually ask
> people to put my address on it somewhere, but I don't remember them asking.
> It's cool that they liked the image that much but I do prefer when people
> ask, you know? Is that a big commercial magazine or something?
>
>  - Slime
>  [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

I don't think that it have a large circulation. It's a magazine published by an
hospital, and most of those are almost only distributed to the personel and
available to the patients when in the hospital. Probably available in the
waiting rooms.

--
Alain
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.