POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Timeless Adventures Through Space 2 : Re: Timeless Adventures Through Space 2 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Timeless Adventures Through Space 2
From: St
Date: 11 Nov 2007 20:13:52
Message: <4737a8d0$1@news.povray.org>
"Allen" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4737512e652ca94ad0ad40380@news.povray.org...
> *Bump*

    Heh, 'bump'?  ;)  That's the first bump I've seen in here!  :)

   I really like this image, but I don't think the wood texture is quite
right yet - it think it needs a rotation on either the top or bottom discs
of wood, and maybe scaling the texture down some more might help (top and
bottom both needing different scaling). The pillars look good to me, but
again, they need some variation.

    Also, as it's a timing device, I'd like to see it with some sand flowing
through. (?)

     Good work.

       ~Steve~