POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the arch : Re: the arch Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the arch
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Nov 2007 09:31:32
Message: <4731cc44$1@news.povray.org>
"danbo" <dbt### [at] freefr> schreef in bericht
> representation of the time, playing with the light, only to render a kind
> of
> atmosphere.
> Always one idea : to be minimalist in production and give a maximum of
> feeling.
>
> difficult but not impossible.

I like your quest for minimalism. It is something that fascinates me too but
which I find extremely difficult to obtain. Somehow, there are always "too
many" things appearing eventually.

In your scene, could you change the sky in such a way that it would suggest
Time...? It's just a hunch that I don't know how to materialize I admit
presently... :-)

Thomas