POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jazz : Re: Jazz Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jazz
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 29 Oct 2007 00:50:21
Message: <4725749d@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
> Hi Nekar,
>
> Love the feel of this.  It would be good to see a metronome standing next
> to the wall, the mechanical type, ticking away there, these guys probably
> wouldn't be playing anything you could keep in time to a metronome with
> they look too hip to be that conventional.

I'm not quite sure what you mean here but yes I think funk wouldn't feel
right with a metronome.
> Keep us posted.
My wife was in hospital this week so the kids were a handful ...
I've added more detail to the double-bass and I still need to fix the
shoulders and Place the instruments seperately which can be quite difficult
and time-consuming.

Thanx

-Nekar