POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser's dynamic hair in POV-Ray (WIP 1) : Re: Poser's dynamic hair in POV-Ray (WIP 3) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser's dynamic hair in POV-Ray (WIP 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Oct 2007 03:17:25
Message: <471ef185$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht
> And a hair texture to go with the trans map.

Thank you Janet! I am going to experiment with those maps. I think that the
main problem is going to be to find convenient hair maps. We shall have to
make them ourselves (other challenge).

As you said earlier, radiosity is a real issue. Imagine you have a scene
with a dozen figures with nice hairdoes. It will take weeks to render!

Thomas