POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flat polygon : Re: Flat polygon Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flat polygon
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 20 Oct 2007 18:14:09
Message: <471a7db1@news.povray.org>
Le 21.10.2007 00:07, Anton Sherwood nous fit lire :
> John VanSickle wrote:
>> The one that's mostly gray, actually.
>
> Either that or an intermediate with the next one.

I will think about it

> It would help to see some examples where the vertices are colored
> randomly, or at least with less symmetry.

Beware what you wish for. It's not random, but 78 points polygon,
progression being 1,2,3...12 adjacents points of same textures.

I would hesitate between forceB & forceC...

--
The superior man understands what is right;
the inferior man understands what will sell.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'zozo2.jpg' (85 KB)

Preview of image 'zozo2.jpg'