POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jazz : Re: Jazz Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jazz
From: Alain
Date: 20 Oct 2007 14:06:57
Message: <471a43c1$1@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/10/20 03:45:
> I am busy with artwork on a jazz theme. The idea is to illustrate an
> instrumental "duel" where one musician plays a short pice and the other one
> echoe's the first one and so on.
>
> Jazz-Duel.jpg was the first idea but it has evolved into Jazz-City.jpg so I
> think this will be two artworks in the end. The first one has a more
> abstract atmosphere where the second is of street musicians.
>
> I am thinking of throwing in a couple of dustbins in the background and
> Istill have to ad some flames in the "tonka""on the right.
>
> Comments and help welcome.
>
> -Nekar

Have you tough of proposing those to some Jazz Fest? You could get a contract
for some posters.
Very "in tune". You don't need the title, it says "Jazz" all by itself. Love
both versions.

--
Alain
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?