POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Random Comic Sci-Fi Building Generator : Re: Random Comic Sci-Fi Building Generator Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random Comic Sci-Fi Building Generator
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 20 Oct 2007 07:57:15
Message: <4719ed1b$1@news.povray.org>
High!

Awesome... especially the lighting and colors, it gives the impression
of a desert megalopolis, let's say Dubai City in 2030!

But I'm not sure whether I really would like to live there... just bare
concrete, no parks at all and surely pretty dark in the lower floors!

And it must have taken ages to render this, as you used a good deal of
radiosity...

See you in Khyberspace - www.khyberspace.de

Yadgar

Now playing: Oh Jungleland, live 1987 (Simple Minds)