POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jazz : Re: Jazz Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:11:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jazz
From: St
Date: 20 Oct 2007 06:31:46
Message: <4719d912$1@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Oh yes and I was wondering if anyone could let me use a better model of a
> sax as I don't have enough clear pictures of saxophones - it can get very
> confusing!

     Yes, that's what happened to me when I modelled it. So, some of it is
actually just 'made up' as best as I could see.

> It would be nice if Stephen could let me use his "Sexy Sax" from the IRTC
> music round  =)

    "So you wanna mya sexy saxa, eh?"  ;)

     Are you sure? It looks good, but it would never play, and a saxophonist
would probably trample on it.  ;)

      Yeah, sure, no problem. How do you want it? Are you using Wings? If
so, it might be better to just pass the .wings file to you as that's only
3.86Mb's, whereas the actual models themselves (as OBJ files) are around
8+Mb's, (which still might be slow if you're importing them into Poser).

       Great images though, Nekar.

          ~Steve~