POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : modeled from a desk. industrial design rights? : modeled from a desk. industrial design rights? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  modeled from a desk. industrial design rights?
From: Charles C
Date: 16 Oct 2007 02:04:10
Message: <4714545a@news.povray.org>
I modeled this from an actual desk back in 2000.  I know it's
commonplace to model from real-life-objects and then share those models,
but does anyone have any thoughts or insights on industrial design rights?:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_design_rights

Thanks,
Charles

PS Yes I know I know... It's r/h, z-up.  That's easy enough to change er
'fix' with a negative scale and a rotate  :P

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'a desk.png' (161 KB)

Preview of image 'a desk.png'