POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 beta availability : Re: 3.7 beta availability Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7 beta availability
From: andrel
Date: 13 Oct 2007 11:17:05
Message: <4710E275.2090908@hotmail.com>
Warp wrote:
> Blackfeather <jam### [at] blackfeathermediacom> wrote:
>> I absolutely promise not to post any bug reports...
>
>   That's not really the purpose of beta-testing...

That is another one of your totally unnecessary responses.
He is only notifying that he has read the Beta updates thread and has
understood what the reason for the expiration is. Mainly, I guess, to
avoid being flamed by you. I think he will be totally flabbergasted by
the fact flame avoidance turns out to be a cause for unnecessary flaming
in itself. Well, perhaps that was the intention and this was meant as a
joke. Please next time use a smiley.