POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #8 : Re: Lostguy WIP #8 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #8
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 12 Oct 2007 09:16:56
Message: <470f73c8$1@news.povray.org>
Grassblade wrote:
> The clouds are possibly too regular in their fluffiness (is that a word?),
> but that's one mighty fine pic!

It's a little difficult to create realistic clouds when you just rely on
the procedural patterns, but actually, I did want them to look a little
hand-made. The entire image is more a stylistic, miniature-like image of
something, and I didn't feel like adding ultra-realistic clouds in to it.

> Great job.

Thanks!

Regards,
Tim