POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #8 : Re: Lostguy WIP #8 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:10:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #8
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 12 Oct 2007 09:09:12
Message: <470f71f8$1@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge wrote:
> It all looks really nice! The lighting is great, and the atmosphere
> feels good. Overall, the hills never get higher or lower to give the
> poor guy any reference to location.

Thanks, thats a good interpretation of the scenery. :-)

> "Am I close yet" would be the appropriate question to ask for a person
> is this situation. For you, the answer to that question should be a
> resounding "yes". Give yourself a pat on the back, because it's time for
> you to move on to a new project. This one is finished :)

Yeah, considering calling it finished, too. I still want to make a last
couple of experiments, but I guess this'll remain the final version.
Maybe I'll go ahead and create a few variations (in lighting, for
example, or background)...

Regards,
Tim

--