POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta updates : Re: Beta updates Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta updates
From: Warp
Date: 10 Oct 2007 20:28:28
Message: <470d6e2b@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> >   A prompt is not a gui. A gui is not the only way of using a computer.
> >
> Are you sure this is a relevant remark?

  Yes. You seem to have a misunderstanding of what prompt access to a
computer means. Chris was not asking for a gui access.

> AFAICS it does not shed light on the meaning of the remark by Chris
> And that is apart from being so bloody obvious that if you made this
> remark to somebody else I wouldn't blame him/her if he reacted angry.

  People get angry all the time because they continuously interpret
text posted in the internet in the worst possible way. I have long time
ago stopped caring about this. If someone really wants to interpret
what I write in the worst possible way, he is completely free to do so.

--
                                                          - Warp