POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC entry revisited : Re: IRTC entry revisited Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC entry revisited
From: Jim Charter
Date: 8 Oct 2007 18:36:54
Message: <470ab106$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:

> I agree the technique does seem a little overkill! :)

Not really, I remember playing with the idea a bit back in the heyday of
the flesh-tones-through-sub-surface-scattering quest.

PS.  I'm not sure I ever got around to complementing you on this
picture.  There is more complexity to it than just the technical
problems.  It is primarily a picture about lighting, and in a
significant way, that seems to infuse the larger humanistic meaning.