POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta updates : Re: Beta updates Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta updates
From: andrel
Date: 11 Oct 2007 11:38:29
Message: <470E4478.9040803@hotmail.com>
Warp wrote:
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>>>   A prompt is not a gui. A gui is not the only way of using a computer.
>>>
>> Are you sure this is a relevant remark?
>
>   Yes. You seem to have a misunderstanding of what prompt access to a
> computer means. Chris was not asking for a gui access.

Let me put it this way: what on earth did suggest to you that I though
Chris was asking for gui access? And why did that not trigger a switch
to reread that sentence because you know I have nearly 30 years of
experience with programming computers? If you had paid attention over
the years you might even have known that I have used punched cards to
program computers, not really a gui.