POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta updates : Re: Beta updates Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta updates
From: Warp
Date: 4 Oct 2007 19:22:56
Message: <470575d0@news.povray.org>
Alexandre DENIS <Ale### [at] labrifr> wrote:
> Agreed. I'm not testing the beta with real project

  So because the beta has an expiration date you can't render a "real
project" with it to test that it works? That makes a whole lot of sense.

  All this "I can't use it continuously so I won't use it at all" is the
silliest thing I have heard in a long time. It just doesn't make any sense.

  It's not like 3.6 and 3.7 were mutually exclusive and couldn't be located
in the same system. This is just silly.

--
                                                          - Warp