POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC entry revisited : Re: IRTC entry revisited Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC entry revisited
From: dlm
Date: 4 Oct 2007 11:21:10
Message: <470504e6$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message
>A magnificent image, Bill. The lighting is very smooth and very convincing.
>I certainly like the photons, although indeed it seems difficult to relate
>them to the ghost, but on the other hand, without, the scene would be less
>'interesting'.
>
> Thomas
Still a great image.

I assume that the message of the picture is about the implicit absent
bereaved, what with the scattered 2 and 1 themes.
I can't help thinking that if the ghost were in the imperfect form of an old
woman, the dramatic impact would shift and the issue of nudity would become
irrelevant.
DLM