POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mmmm...breadboard... : Re: Mmmm...breadboard... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mmmm...breadboard...
From: Alain
Date: 28 Sep 2007 14:36:51
Message: <46fd49c3$1@news.povray.org>
JS nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/09/27 20:00:
> Sorry, no picture, I'll try again...

I've done some hobying like that. The printing on the 555 is prety plain and
white: use some san-serif font like arial of some simple font. It also bear some
logo and a serial number.
The legs are way to shiny, those I still have are rather dull.
The wires of the various components looks to perfect.
The board itself looks to shiny and to flat. The square holes had curved in
edges. Also, there was rails-like extentions on all sides to allow you to
assemble several boards together.
My connector wires all had "U" shapes when in use and were never flat against
the board.
You use a "B" type batery. The contacts are blade-like, round ended and somewhat
jutting up, they also, usualy, are brass coloured. You usualy use paper clips to
tie in the wires, there is no hole where you can plug them in.

--
Alain
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will