POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mmmm...breadboard... : Re: Mmmm...breadboard... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mmmm...breadboard...
From: Ken Cecka
Date: 28 Sep 2007 11:31:36
Message: <46fd1e58@news.povray.org>
You might already be aware of it, but there's a great library of pov models
of electronic components at:

http://www.matwei.de/doku.php?id=en:eagle3d:eagle3d

It's set up for use with the Eagle layout software, but I don't have that,
so I've just been using the library of components and manually placing them
in a hand-coded scene.

Ken