POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Victoria Import : Re: Victoria Import Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Victoria Import
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Sep 2007 04:20:58
Message: <46fcb96a$1@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht

> there was a problem until PoseRay was running and it wrote a mesh2 for
> every
> object and materials were applied:
>
> #declare victoria001_=
> union {
> object{victoria001_SkinTorso_  uv_mapping material{SkinTorso_}}
>
> and OBJuvPOV had a single mesh2 for everything and texture-indexed faces,
> was the logic problem in my head. that is all water under the bridge thanx
> to PoseRay! um, flyerX that is

Great! Welcome to the Poser-DAZ-Poseray club then  :-)

Note also - if you have missed it - that there is a povray.tools.poser
newsgroup here, where you can find a lot of information and help on these
specific tools and their relation to POV-Ray.

Thomas