POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Victoria Import : Re: Victoria Import Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Victoria Import
From: St
Date: 27 Sep 2007 12:20:43
Message: <46fbd85b$1@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
>I dont expect Poseray to run very well on Win98SE and my old Geforce2

   Time for an upgrade? There are some *good* PC's out there for not a lot
of money now.

    But, if you don't want to do that, just upgrade your graphics card, you
will actually need to if you want to progress further with your art. XP is
great! (Really, I haven't had one Blue Screen in nearly two years (that I
can remember)). I had win98SE before XP, and I had never-ending trouble with
it.

     ~Steve~