POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : test image 48 kb : Re: test image 48 kb Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: test image 48 kb
From: Jim Charter
Date: 24 Sep 2007 01:29:46
Message: <46f74b4a@news.povray.org>

> High!
>

> Is this about to develop into a lingam in a Hindu temple?
>
> Just curious...

Wow! That is quite a reference, and one I was totally ignorant of.
Apparently I have been mmodelling lingam's without realizing it!  And
strangely appropo.

No the work was toward doing this Fon tribe Bocio figure from the
Metropolitan Museum in NY

But progress is...um...gradual :|

The dribbled, drizzled, caked on, dried, 'sacrificial materials' is. I
believe, animal blood mixed with soil, usually.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fig40.l.jpg' (46 KB) Download 'p1010037.jpg' (96 KB) Download '050.jpg' (62 KB)

Preview of image 'fig40.l.jpg'
fig40.l.jpg

Preview of image 'p1010037.jpg'
p1010037.jpg