POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blocks and media : Re: Blocks and media Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blocks and media
From: Johan Feyaerts
Date: 23 Sep 2007 13:10:47
Message: <46f69e17$1@news.povray.org>
> I get a strange effect that I never noticed elswhere:
> When I increase the font's size, the buttons on the left get spaced
> tighter together, and drift apart verticali when I reduce the fonts.
> Using Firefox.
mmm indeed , ie 6 also does that, quite strange.
Made the website with dreamweaver. Don't know why it does that. Its a
standard dreamweaver navigation bar.
Internet explorer 7 does even more strange things. It puts the block  on top
of which the buttons are positioned in the top left corner instead of below
the header.
I used tables to make the layout of the website pages, which probably was
not  really the best choice. Don't have any idea why ie 7 displays this in a
different way than ie 6.