POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blocks and media : Re: Blocks and media Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blocks and media
From: Alain
Date: 23 Sep 2007 11:24:05
Message: <46f68515$1@news.povray.org>
Johan Feyaerts nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/09/22 14:30:
> "scam" <sca### [at] mailusydeduau> wrote in message
>> Just working on some glowing buttons for a web page.
>>
>> And since I have your attention, anyone seen any web pages where the
>> entire
>> page (buttons, menus, background) has been generated in a ray tracer and
>> then combined with html? Not sure if it's a good idea or not.
>>
> I made alle the buttons and images on my band's website with povray
> http://www.norequest.be/
> I think it's a good idea ;-)
> (There is an issue with explorer 7 but that has nothing to do with pov but
> with dreamweaver. Need to resolve that, haven't found the exact reason yet
> why ie7 doesn't display the tables well.
> Judge for youself

I get a strange effect that I never noticed elswhere:
When I increase the font's size, the buttons on the left get spaced tighter
together, and drift apart verticali when I reduce the fonts.
Using Firefox.

--
Alain
Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn’t the work he/she is supposed