POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blocks and media : Re: Blocks and media Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blocks and media
From: Johan Feyaerts
Date: 22 Sep 2007 14:30:54
Message: <46f55f5e@news.povray.org>
"scam" <sca### [at] mailusydeduau> wrote in message
> Just working on some glowing buttons for a web page.
>
> And since I have your attention, anyone seen any web pages where the
> entire
> page (buttons, menus, background) has been generated in a ray tracer and
> then combined with html? Not sure if it's a good idea or not.

I made alle the buttons and images on my band's website with povray
http://www.norequest.be/
I think it's a good idea ;-)
(There is an issue with explorer 7 but that has nothing to do with pov but
with dreamweaver. Need to resolve that, haven't found the exact reason yet
why ie7 doesn't display the tables well.
Judge for youself