POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Photon speckles : Re: Photon speckles Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon speckles
From: NetDave
Date: 18 Sep 2007 00:12:47
Message: <46ef503f@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. So far nothing has worked. I tried
a bunch of other objects and they all seem to work ok. I guess I'll come
back to this sometime, but for now the cone doesn't seem to want to
cooperate. Lots of other shapes will make this scene work and I'll post it
when I'm satisfied with the composition.

-- Dave