POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : uv mapping issue : Re: uv mapping issue Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uv mapping issue
From: Alain
Date: 15 Sep 2007 22:36:10
Message: <46ec969a@news.povray.org>
Woody nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/09/15 12:36:
> can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with this?
> This is a UV map mesh
> and I'm trying to get rid of the white lines.

What is it suposed to represent? All I see is perfect black.
By the way, please convert to JPG (lossy, up to 24 Bits per pixel), GIF
(non-lossy but colour limited to 256) or PNG (non-lossy and 1 to 48 bits per
pixel), much lighter.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you spend 4 days at work wondering