POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minstrel-class Destroyer, DD-38, HMS Troubador : Re: Minstrel-class Destroyer, DD-38, HMS Troubador Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:11:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minstrel-class Destroyer, DD-38, HMS Troubador
From: Timothy Groves
Date: 15 Sep 2007 18:48:36
Message: <46ec6144@news.povray.org>

> 	Nicely done. Do you also plan to recreate first Yeltsin?

Thanks.  I'm not so sure about First Yeltsin (Troubador wasn't in that
action anyway, but in Second Yeltsin;  Madrigal, her sister ship, was at
First Yeltsin).  The problem with any of the later battles is that
there's a hell of a lot of hulls involved.

At Blackbird Station, for example, there's 25 hulls per side, covering
ten different classes.

So I'll see how I feel after doing First Basilisk.  (Sirius is about
half done, incidentally.)