POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Genuine Rolodex (72k jpg) : Re: Genuine Rolodex (72k jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Genuine Rolodex (72k jpg)
From: William Tracy
Date: 12 Sep 2007 18:23:49
Message: <46e866f5$1@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> How could it not :-) All you needed is to know where North is and the
>> sun.

> I don't understand "later" in this context :/

I assume he meant "latter", meaning the last thing in the previous
sentence (the sun).

>> Since it uses the power of the sun you could say it is a nuclear

Hmm, fusion weapon. ;-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you've gained twenty
pounds sitting at the computer, but can't tell because your beard covers
your stomach.
     -- Taps a.k.a. Tapio Vocadlo