POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New improved conference room. : Re: New improved conference room. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New improved conference room.
From: St
Date: 10 Sep 2007 15:43:03
Message: <46e59e47$1@news.povray.org>
"PovManiac" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.46e30bb426f3080decef77430@news.povray.org...
>     I Made a few changes to the lighting as per other members request(s).
> Please critique the new version and tell me if any improvements can be
> made.

     It's looking ok, but hard to see anything. Is there any chance that you
can render it at a higher resolution? I.E., a bigger picture, say, 800 x
600? If your end goal is the size you've posted already, rendering the image
at the size I suggest will be to your benefit because when you scale the
final image down, you will mostly have good clean edges and finer detail.
But, more to the point, you'll get better feedback if you do this.

    Keep at it, you've obviously got the gist of  PoV-Ray from what I see.
:)

      ~Steve~