POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP :: csgsphere entry 01 : Re: WIP :: csgsphere entry 01 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP :: csgsphere entry 01
From: St
Date: 9 Sep 2007 14:53:45
Message: <46e44139@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> Wijnand Nijs <w.n### [at] alf4alldemonnl> wrote:
>> Uhhh... I like also the scene (background, lighting etc.) for the
>> presentation of objects. Is the source public?
>
> Yah I saw it too, but didnt ask for the domain assistance tossed out
> around
> here.
> They cant paste the code or give an actual URL with the code, rant over.

   Huh? Who's 'they'? You can't find it yourself? Shame on you.

  Here it is:

#declare FB = yes;
#declare Rad = no;

  global_settings {assumed_gamma .92 max_trace_level 6} //This is what I
used for one of my entries, change it to your liking, or use the default
immediately below.

 /*global_settings {
  //This setting is for alpha transparency to work properly.
  //Increase by a small amount if transparent areas appear dark.
   max_trace_level 10 */

#include "colors.inc"
#include "skies.inc"
#include "textures.inc"

camera{
  up y
  right z*image_width/image_height
  angle 41
  location -z*201.5
  look_at  0
  #if (FB)
    aperture 1.2           // [0...N] larger is narrower depth of field
(blurrier)
    blur_samples 200        // number of rays per pixel for sampling
    focal_point 0
    confidence 1           // [0...1] when to move on while sampling
(smaller is less accurate)
    variance 1/1000            // [0...1] how precise to calculate (smaller
is more accurate)
  #end
}

#include "CGSphere.inc" //You will have to find CGSphere.inc

#declare CGSphereO=sphere{0 40}

object{Ground}

#declare MatOut= //Chrome texture
material{
  texture{
    pigment{rgb 1}
    finish{
      conserve_energy
      diffuse 0.0
      ambient 0
      reflection{0 1 fresnel on metallic 1}
    }
  }
  interior{ior 25}
  rotate -y*90

}

   Good luck on making those lines crisp and clean.  ;)

    ~Steve~