POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boss (372k jpg) : Re: Boss (372k jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boss (372k jpg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 4 Sep 2007 02:01:15
Message: <46dcf4ab@news.povray.org>
William Tracy wrote:
> So, are you saying that you're basically just using POV to composite
> images?

For this image, for the most part, yes. What's wrong with that?

> What in the image actually was done with POV?

Let's see, with POV I was able to render this with perspective, glare
from a light source, and diffuse shading (with double_illuminate) for
the grass. The sky is a sky_sphere, and fog was used.

I like that fact that POV-Ray can be used in so many different ways.

Sam