POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] : Re: Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping - final [~110kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Aug 2007 07:53:32
Message: <46d6afbc$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> This really is excellent.

Thank you Bill!!!

> I appreciate your comments about moving forwards from comments on WIP
> images, but I feel I've missed out on the impact that this amazing final
> version will have on the newcomer. It reminds me of how film trailers show
> all the most spectacular bits, or indeed major plot twists... ;-)

I believe you have a point there. However, it is rather unavoidable, isn't
it? Especially in an image like this where wips for the temple for instance
certainly is true that one tends to forget that each image starts rather
schematically, and that is not always shown. I generally keep an example
image during the creation process of each relevant phase, but that has more
an archive value of the creation process than an 'educative' one.

> That sentiment aside, I especially like the final poses and clothing -
> small
> differences, some might say, but worth every man-hour. Great work, I too
> look forward to your next creation!

Thank you again. I admit that I enjoy Poser and its possibilities, and it so
happens that it corresponds nicely with my personal aspirations in the kind
of scenes I want to create. It is a very, very long-time aspiration that is
finally emerging now.

Thomas