POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The evil eyes : Re: The evil eyes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The evil eyes
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Aug 2007 04:01:42
Message: <46d67966@news.povray.org>
I think too that the first image was better and more menacing. Two things to
illustrate this: (1) several rows in the back where the eyes are not
visible, which gives the impression of a multitude pressing in towards the
center; (2) that one 'bird', third row on the right, just a bit higher than
the others: this increases the impression of eagerness and impatience to get
at the 'victim'.
I am not sure about the focal blur. This focusses the attention upon the
central figure, but I would prefer a more diffuse dread.

Thomas